A/V Problem Report Form

If any A/V equipment fails while you are teaching, please use the fault-report form below. This will help us to respond quickly and resolve the fault with minimum disruption. If you need immediate assistance, please call us at extension 3051.

This form is for reporting audio-visual equipment faults only. If there is a problem with lighting, furniture, etc., please call University Facility Services at extension 2850.
All fields are required.
Fault location
Fault details
Contact information