- May 30 – Name Your Topic!
- Jun 08 – Name Your Topic!
- Jun 11 – Name Your Topic!
- Jun 19 – Name Your Topic!
- Jun 28 – Name Your Topic!
- Jul 05 – Name Your Topic!
- Jul 10 – Experiential Education Academy
- Jul 10 – Name Your Topic!
- Jul 13 – Experiential Education Capstone
- Jul 28 – Blackboard Boot Camp (Decaf Level)
- 1a. Getting Started with Blackboard (Pre-requisite) GS-O-W15-03-15
- 1. Survivor - SUR-O-S15-02
- 2. Building Courses (Basics) BC-O-W15-DC-02-15
- 3. Assessing Learners (Basics) AL-O-W15-DC-02-15
- 4. Enhancing Communication (Basics) EC-O-W15-DC-02-15
- 5. Monitoring Student Performance - Course Outline – (Advanced) MSP-O-W15-DC-02-15
- 6. Building Online Communities (Advanced) BOC-O-W15-DC-02-15
- 7. Designing Engaging Content (Advanced) DEC-O-W15-DC-02-15
Amanda Gatto is an Outstanding Scholar working with Dr. Mogyorody. She is in her third year of the Visual Arts and the Built Environment program studying architecture. She one day hopes to practice in the field.