- Apr 27 – Name Your Topic!
- Apr 30 – Feedback is your friend: Using course data to inform course design
- Apr 30 – Name Your Topic!
- May 03 – Name Your Topic!
- May 07 – Name Your Topic!
- May 09 – Getting Started - Decaf Level
- May 10 – Name Your Topic!
- May 14 – Name Your Topic!
- May 16 – Name Your Topic!
- May 21 – Name Your Topic!
- 1a. Getting Started with Blackboard (Pre-requisite) GS-O-W15-03-15
- 1. Survivor - SUR-O-S15-02
- 2. Building Courses (Basics) BC-O-W15-DC-02-15
- 3. Assessing Learners (Basics) AL-O-W15-DC-02-15
- 4. Enhancing Communication (Basics) EC-O-W15-DC-02-15
- 5. Monitoring Student Performance - Course Outline – (Advanced) MSP-O-W15-DC-02-15
- 6. Building Online Communities (Advanced) BOC-O-W15-DC-02-15
- 7. Designing Engaging Content (Advanced) DEC-O-W15-DC-02-15
The Summer Series on Teaching and Learning
This series of half-day sessions focused on classroom practice, curriculum design and effective teaching with technology.