- Aug 27 – Name Your Topic!
- Aug 27 – (Faculty of Education - Sessional Instructors only) - Blackboard Overview
- Aug 28 – GATAcademy Volunteer Training 2019
- Aug 28 – Name Your Topic!
- Aug 29 – GATAcademy Volunteer Training 2019
- Sep 04 – Registration
- Sep 04 – Connecting Best Practices for Teaching Linguistically-Diverse International Students with International Student Characteristics and Student Satisfaction
- Sep 04 – Crossing the Rubricon: Exploring Criteria Sheets and Scoring Guides for Grading
- Sep 04 – Effective Lecture Preparation and Delivery
- Sep 04 – Learning is not a Spectator Sport: Engaging Students using Active Learning Techniques
- 1.0 Introduction to Blackboard IB-O-W19-01
- 1a. Getting Started with Blackboard (Pre-requisite) – GS-O-W19-01
- 1b. Teaching in a Blackboard Learning Environment TBLEUTC-O-S19-01
- 2. Building Courses (Basics) – BC-O-W19-01
- 3. Assessing Learners (Basics) – ASL-O-W19-01
- 4. Enhancing Communication (Basics) – EC-O-W19-01
- 5. Monitoring Student Performance - Course Outline – (Advanced) – MSP-O-W19-01
- 6. Building Online Communities (Advanced) – BOC-O-W19-01
- 7. Designing Engaging Content (Advanced) – DEC-O-W19-01
- 8. Blackboard Collaborate Ultra – BBCULTRA-O-W19-01
Blackboard Collaborate Virtual Classroom Workshop Series
This series is designed to help faculty and staff new to the Blackboard Collaborate virtual classroom become familiar with its basic and advanced functions. These workshops will help you identify where Collaborate may be useful in your teaching, research or daily work and how to get started in using it.