More information: Natasha Wiebe, ORIS, email@example.com
What to bring: Laptop, extension cord, and your own refreshments.
Retreats planned for:
- January 24 (Canterbury College)
- February 14 (Canterbury College)
- CANCELLED: May 22 (Katzman Lounge)
- CANCELLED: June 19, 2020 (Katzman Lounge).
- CANCELLED: Join us at Willistead Manor for retreats in April and August.
Faculty are invited to develop outstanding SSHRC Insight Grant applications with the help of several workshops co-hosted by the Office of the Dean, FAHSS, and the Office of Research and Innovation Services.
Each session will blend quiet grant writing time, sharing approaches to various sections of the application, and feedback on work in progress.Tentative schedule for 2020:
- Shaping Your Project for Success - February 28 (Katzman Lounge)
- CANCELLED: Writing the Summary - March 27 (Katzman Lounge)
- CANCELLED: The Budget - April 21 (Willistead Manor)
- CANCELLED: Knowledge Mobilization & Outcomes - August 25 (Willistead Manor)
- CANCELLED: Teams & Training - August 26 (Willistead Manor)
Open to researchers from all disciplines who plan to submit a SSHRC Insight Grant application in October 2020 or 2021. Researchers developing other SSHRC applications also welcome.