- Jul 30 – Name Your Topic!
- Jul 31 – Name Your Topic!
- Aug 01 – Name Your Topic!
- Aug 03 – Name Your Topic!
- Aug 07 – Name Your Topic!
- Aug 14 – Active Learning: What Happens When It All Falls Apart?
- Aug 15 – Who is Responsible for Student Engagement?
- Aug 16 – Assessment: Where’s the Learning?
- Aug 16 – Summer Series Annual Barbecue
- Aug 21 – Name Your Topic!
- 1a. Getting Started with Blackboard (Pre-requisite) GS-O-W15-03-15
- 1. Survivor - SUR-O-S15-02
- 2. Building Courses (Basics) BC-O-W15-DC-02-15
- 3. Assessing Learners (Basics) AL-O-W15-DC-02-15
- 4. Enhancing Communication (Basics) EC-O-W15-DC-02-15
- 5. Monitoring Student Performance - Course Outline – (Advanced) MSP-O-W15-DC-02-15
- 6. Building Online Communities (Advanced) BOC-O-W15-DC-02-15
- 7. Designing Engaging Content (Advanced) DEC-O-W15-DC-02-15
Course Design for Constructive Alignment
This course introduces participants to the principles and practice of effective course design by actively involving them in course creation.