- Jan 03 – Grading and Providing Effective Feedback
- Jan 03 – Encouraging and Answering Questions in Science Labs and Tutorials
- Jan 03 – Juggling Through Life As A University Student: How To Balance Your Roles of Teacher, Researcher, and Student
- Jan 03 – Name Your Topic
- Jan 03 – Name Your Topic!
- Jan 04 – Name Your Topic!
- Jan 05 – Blackboard Getting Started - Decaf Level
- Jan 10 – Authentic Assessment
- Jan 10 – Course Design for Constructive Alignment
- Jan 12 – Beyond traditional literacy: Learning and transformative practices using digital technologies
- 1a. Getting Started with Blackboard (Pre-requisite) GS-O-W15-03-15
- 1. Survivor - SUR-O-S15-02
- 2. Building Courses (Basics) BC-O-W15-DC-02-15
- 3. Assessing Learners (Basics) AL-O-W15-DC-02-15
- 4. Enhancing Communication (Basics) EC-O-W15-DC-02-15
- 5. Monitoring Student Performance - Course Outline – (Advanced) MSP-O-W15-DC-02-15
- 6. Building Online Communities (Advanced) BOC-O-W15-DC-02-15
- 7. Designing Engaging Content (Advanced) DEC-O-W15-DC-02-15
Peter provides expertise in the area of multimedia in support of CTL programs, website design, and special events.