- Jan 31 – Name Your Topic!
- Feb 04 – Name Your Topic!
- Feb 08 – Name Your Topic!
- Feb 11 – Name Your Topic!
- Feb 13 – University Teaching Certificate Practicum
- Feb 13 – Name Your Topic!
- Feb 19 – Instructional Skills Workshop (ISW)
- Feb 25 – Experiential Learning and High Impact Practices 1: Creating Common Intellectual Experiences and Learning Communities
- Feb 26 – Leading Effective Discussions
- Mar 21 – Using Student Evaluation of Teaching and other Feedback!
- 1a. Getting Started with Blackboard (Pre-requisite) GS-O-W15-03-15
- 1. Survivor - SUR-O-S15-02
- 2. Building Courses (Basics) BC-O-W15-DC-02-15
- 3. Assessing Learners (Basics) AL-O-W15-DC-02-15
- 4. Enhancing Communication (Basics) EC-O-W15-DC-02-15
- 5. Monitoring Student Performance - Course Outline – (Advanced) MSP-O-W15-DC-02-15
- 5. Monitoring Student Performance - Course Outline – (Advanced) – MSP-O-W19-01
- 6. Building Online Communities (Advanced) BOC-O-W15-DC-02-15
- 7. Designing Engaging Content (Advanced) DEC-O-W15-DC-02-15
Allyson Skene is a teaching and learning specialist with the Centre for Teaching and Learning. In her role, she supports faculty and graduate students in the development of effective and engaging courses, both online and in the classroom.