- May 30 – Name Your Topic!
- Jun 08 – Name Your Topic!
- Jun 11 – Name Your Topic!
- Jun 19 – Name Your Topic!
- Jun 28 – Name Your Topic!
- Jul 05 – Name Your Topic!
- Jul 10 – Experiential Education Academy
- Jul 10 – Name Your Topic!
- Jul 13 – Experiential Education Capstone
- Jul 28 – Blackboard Boot Camp (Decaf Level)
- 1a. Getting Started with Blackboard (Pre-requisite) GS-O-W15-03-15
- 1. Survivor - SUR-O-S15-02
- 2. Building Courses (Basics) BC-O-W15-DC-02-15
- 3. Assessing Learners (Basics) AL-O-W15-DC-02-15
- 4. Enhancing Communication (Basics) EC-O-W15-DC-02-15
- 5. Monitoring Student Performance - Course Outline – (Advanced) MSP-O-W15-DC-02-15
- 6. Building Online Communities (Advanced) BOC-O-W15-DC-02-15
- 7. Designing Engaging Content (Advanced) DEC-O-W15-DC-02-15
University Teaching Practicum
This course takes a learning-community approach to teaching development. While enrolled in this course you will be observed in class multiple times by your instructors and colleagues.